Are you an Overseas Landlord?
Edwards and Towers have been managing property portfolios and individual units in Dubai since 2004 and have built an enviable reputation.
Our dedication to both the tenant and landlord have ensured that we provide a service to the landlord that can be relied upon to look after all the tenant enquiries, collect rent in a timely manner and maintain the property as soon as any issues arise.
Our team of property managers only deal with Property Management and are not distracted by being sales or letting agents.
You will find brokers offering you management services where they become the managing agent themselves. This usually leads to big problems for the landlord as property management can be time consuming and agents do not have time to do a good job or the resources to provide a quality service where you are receiving statement of accounts and regular updates.
Edwards and Towers are property professionals and also members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors which ensures our processes are of the highest standards.
We aim to be a great property manager taking the hassle away from you the landlord and following all the RERA regulations so that you comply with all the local laws.
Property Management Process:
- Sign up with our Management Department
- We will carry out an initial inspection and ensure the property is in rentable order checking for any maintenance issues and presenting a clean tidy property.
- Market the property through our brokers and network.
- Deal with Tenancy Contract questions and secure a lease with Ejari registration.
- Communicate with Tenant enquiries throughout the tenancy
- Provide statements of account at regular intervals and on request.
- Organise check out at the end of the tenancy and ensure the property is left in good order ready to re rent.